I write this in fun and hope no one takes offense to the title.
Things I have learned in my life:
- Men, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, fathers don’t respond well to being told how to do something. They have to learn on their own.
- If you want to start a chain reaction, mention American politics anytime from now through the past 8 years especially if you are travelling overseas.
- The things you most fear don’t come true and those you don’t think about will give you the jillies one day.
- The other day, someone mentioned to me after a crime show that is most likely that I have probably met a murderer in my lifetime: the odds are good. I said, “As long as it is not you, we’re good.”
- The things you think you want and need are not the things you really need or want. A nice car is wonderful, but it is more important it gets you from place to place.
- If in your 40’s, you knew all that at 25, you would be sitting on the Ritz!
- People on your social media page are never as good in person.
- Cats have wonderful inner lives and communicate some things better than humans.
- It is better to have 2 true friends than 2, 000 on social media.
- Fortunes come and fortunes go, but the person who stays with you when you hit rock bottom is the person you want for the voyage.
- Things in the past were never as romantic or as good as we imagined them.
- If you have any insight, please share.
Just thinking aloud and Thanks for listening. Enjoy the weekend!